Hope the bunny brought you healthy snacks and treat yo’ self treats.
Having to wake up at 6 am on a Sunday, because you were too tired to fill and hide eggs for your 3 year old the night before, has its perks. Had an early start on meal prep and it was done before 1 pm. Just in time to enjoy some of it for lunch.
This week’s tip is about containers. Get some.
Some prefer reusable plastic. Others prefer glass. I use a little bit of both. There are tons of options available on Amazon if you go the plastic route. But if you go the glass route, I can’t recommend Meal Prep Society enough. They’re cute, condensed, and high quality for a low price.
I use my plastic containers for my bulk prep, and utilize the glass containers for my lunches throughout the week. Definitely something worth investing in, as my OCD wouldn’t let me mix and match random Tupperware containers.
This week’s meal prep:
- Horseradish Crusted Sirloin
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Gochujang Charred Carrots
- Whole Wheat English Muffins
- Steamed Rice
Example Daily Meal Combos:
- Breakfast: 3 oz. Egg + Whole Wheat English Muffin + 1 Slice of Bacon
- Lunch: 3 oz. Horseradish Crusted Sirloin + 1/2 cup rice + Spinach
- Dinner: 3 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast + Spinach, Artichoke and Tomato Pesto + 1 cup Mango